Friday, September 23, 2016

#TackleTBR Daily Update - Day 11



http://www.wishfulendings.com/2016/08/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-sign-up.html
 
Day 11

I wasn't getting much reading done yesterday until the kids went to bed, and then I read King of the Friend Zone by Sheralyn Pratt straight through until 2:52 am. There's something about her books that I just can't put down! I even tried at about 1 am to get some sleep but I soon gave up and devoured the rest of it.

I made my final picks for the first three challenges on Wishful Endings and got the first picture taken for the Fall Challenge! My girls had a blast throwing all the extra leaves up in the air and making a huge mess, but it was worth hearing their sweet giggles :)

Tally:
Total Pages Read: 2,044
Total Books Finished: 7


Fall Challenge on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!